Honest confession, I’m not a Ramen Lover. So when we got an invite to try out Yummy Tokyo who is known for their yummy yet affordable Ramen, I made sure the true Ramen lover of the family was with me: my husband.
Yummy Tokyo, a brand of ramen that was created and developed by a self-taught ramen master Jin Chiba offers a variety of Ramen flavors such as
1. Miso Ramen – My favorite among along because I think the flavor is simple yet delicious. The reason why I’m not a fan of Ramen is mostly because of the overpowering flavor of seaweeds of some of the ones that I have already tried. The hearty soup of this ramen does the job! I love this! It’s a simple ramen made of miso and meatstock.
2. Tantanmen – Their best seller! I love this too. This is mildly spicy but just good enough for me in my opinion. I think this is the most traditional Ramen but, I love it too!
3. Tonkotsu – I thought the taste is similar to Miso Ramen, just a bit more flavorful because of the pork bones, fat and, collagen that was boiled for hours.
4. Cold Ramen – Wait, what? Cold? I love the soup of the Ramen when it’s hot so I can’t imagine it being cold but, it does taste good! It’s different but it’s good! They say this is best to feed to your young ones who want noodles.
5. Curry – This taste really good too with a kick flavor of Curry.
6. Spicy Miso – Honestly too spicy for me but my husband enjoyed this because he loves spicy food 🙂
7. Seafood Ramen – I wasn’t able to try this because I don’t eat seafood but they said it’s good too 🙂
Oh, and did I mention how heavenly the meat in those ramen bowls? They melt in the mouth kind of heavenly! So tasty and yummy I love it!
Do you think you can finish 5 ramen bowls within 2 hours?
My husband thinks he can. I honestly think I can too 😀 and if you think you can, go visit one of their branches because you get a FREE Meal as long as you finish 5 bowls within 2 hours!!! Awesome, right?
But of course, if you just want to enjoy bowls of ramen without feeling pressured to finish 5 bowls in 2 hours, you can also take advantage of their Unli Ramen offer for just 399 Pesos. This includes Unli- Noodles, Unli-Chashu, Unli-Tamago, Unli-Broth. They offer unli ramen everyday so visit the following branches:
🏠: 103 Maginhawa St., Teachers Village East, Quezon City (Inside Moonleaf Tea Shop Compound)
⏰: Open Daily from 4:00pm to 12:00midnight
🗺: Find them in Waze, just key-in Yummy Tokyo, 103 Maginhawa 🏠: 4th Flr., Phil. Stock Exchange East Tower, Tektite, Ortigas Center (Inside Moonleaf Tea Shop)
⏰: Open on Weekdays, Mon-Fri, 11:00 am to 6:00pm 🏠: 3rd Flr., Regis Center Building, Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
⏰: Open Daily from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm 🏠: K Alley Street Food Hall, Lower Grd. Flr., One Bonifacio High Street Mall, PSE Tower, 5th Ave., BGC
⏰: Sunday to Thursday: 11 am to 10 pm
Friday to Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
But wait, there’s more! If you fall in love with their ramen yet you don’t have the time to visit their locations, you can also enjoy their yummy Ramen at home because they also sell DIY Ramen Kits. So innovative, right? Send them a message on their social media platforms and you can order one (or more) for yourself!
Great News! I am giving away 2 FREE Miso Ramen Vouchers to 1 Lucky winner!
Check out my Instagram and Facebook Page to get a chance to win bowls of Ramen
@mommyerikajane on Instagram