Self-Care is Self-love. I repeat, Self-Care is Self-love.
This is my mantra this year. I remind myself daily how I should take care of myself because I deserve it. I know I am not alone in this. I know a lot of moms whom, after becoming a mom, have forgotten about themselves. I am guilty of this.
In my mind, I thought that to be the best mom, I need to give my 100% to my little one so I did, but in the process, I have forgotten about myself. Yup, I am admitting that.
I am not the best advocate when it comes to self-care but, this year is different.
I have finally decided to take care of myself. Make sure that I am healthy, lose weight because I can’t even tell you how much weight I have gained over the last few years, and take care of my skin.
So yeah, I am planning on improving my skin and to lose some weight so I did some research. I have tried a few products already but, a month ago, Vitabears caught my attention on Tiktok.
I got interested in Vitabears because I like gummy bears. Fun fact: I sometimes take my little ones gummy vitamins too 🙂
Let’s get to know VitaBears!
- They offer vitamins that promote self-care. They have vitamins for Natural Beauty, Hair Health, Skin Health, Weight Management, Suppress Appetite, and Immunity Booster.
- Here are just some of the essential ingredients that are included in their vitamins: Pomegranate, Beetroots, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9, and Pectin
- Vitabears products are very safe and reliable. They are a company that is heavily compliant with the FDA.
- All their VitaBear products are manufactured in South Korea!
- All their products are Vegan-friendly!
Since my priority is taking care of my skin and managing my weight, I tried out the following products:
- Detox Vitamins’ key ingredients are Apple Cider Vinegar, Beet Root and Pomegranate
- It supports natural weight management
- It detoxifies and cleanses your system the right way
- Boost energy and mood
- Reduces bloated feeling & Aid digestion
My Review: I love the taste of the gummies. I take 2 gummies on an empty stomach and tried it out for 2 weeks, so far, so good. It definitely helps my digestion and reduces the bloated feeling that I usually have. I don’t like Apple Cider Vinegar although I know that it helps well when it comes to weight management so I have never tried it in the past, but, with Detox Vitamins, I can take it without any issues so I will continue using it.
- Skin Vitamins’ key ingredients are Gluthatione and Collagen. Ingredients that are well known and loved in the beauty industry.
- Skin Vitamins helps with Skin Whitening
- It prevents and reduces wrinkles
- Helps Rejuvenates the Skin
- Improves Cellular Growth and Repair
- Exfoliates Dead Skin Cells
My Review: I love Gluthatione! Most of my friends advised me to take glutathione because it helps our skin especially now that we are aging so I love the ingredients of skin vitamins. I have also tried it for 2 weeks and I am loving the compliments that I am getting so far from my husband. He noticed the change in my skin so I am planning to continue using it!
In summary, I think that VitaBears are promising products so I highly recommend their products! I am actually planning to try out their vitamins!